We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 370 Posts
    Hi All,

i moved my Revo 2.08 to a new server. changed all the paths in the system settings to get it to work and most of it seems to work except the
    uploading of the images.
    Each time i try to upload an image i get "An error occurred while trying to save the item."

does anyone know why this could be?

addendum:
    the error log says:
    [tt][2011-04-20 17:11:18] (ERROR @ /assets/components/gallery/connector.php) Error 42S22 executing statement:
    Array
    (
    [0] => 42S22
    [1] => 1054
    [2] => Unknown column ’url’ in ’field list’
    )

[2011-04-20 17:11:39] (ERROR @ /assets/components/gallery/connector.php) Error 42S22 executing statement:
    INSERT INTO `modx_gallery_items` (`name`, `filename`, `description`, `mediatype`, `url`, `createdon`, `createdby`, `active`, `duration`, `watermark_pos`) VALUES (’zx’, ’’, ’zx’, ’image’, ’’, ’2011-04-20 17:11:39’, 1, 1, ’’, ’tl’)
    Array
    (
    [0] => 42S22
    [1] => 1054
    [2] => Unknown column ’url’ in ’field list’
    )[/tt]
      • 1,572 Posts
      Have you checked the paths in the config.php file to ensure they were updated, also there is a path in the database ( not sure what table ).

Also ensure you have given the folders / files the correct permissions as these may have changed when you uploaded to your new server.

EDIT:

Forget that, you’ve added to your post with the error message while I was replying
        • 370 Posts
        Hi
        after some searching and fiddling i discovered that the upgrade process for the gallery-plugin (i upgraded to 1.2.0) failed to add the URL field to the gallery_items table.
        uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it fixed it

rdg