We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hi,

I have a strange problem with one of my sites. I recently moved the site to a new server, changed all paths to fit the new locations, rerun setup... everything is working fine except the galleries.

In the Backend (Manager) I can manage all galleries as usual, all albums show up, tumbnails are working, everything is fine... But if I look at the Gallery-Frontpage that shows all available Albums nothing is visible. The GalAlbum snippet just doesn`t give an output. I tested the snippet, added an print_r($albums); and it only gives me an empty Array! No wonder that there`s no output...

Does anybody have a clue what`s causing this problem?! On the old server the same site was working like a charme sad

Thanks in advance! Greets
      • 4,149 Posts
      You copied the database tables I assume?
      Also, did you make sure to set the Gallery Albums you want to show as ’prominent’?
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 2 Posts
        Hi,
        thanks for your reply!

Yes, the albums are set to prominent, anyway I am using prominentOnly=`0` in the galAlbum snippet call.
        If i try to open an album by calling galAlbum=16, for example, nothing`s showing up too.

I set error-reporting to E-All, but everything I see in the Errorlog is this, repeated 3 times:

(WARN @ /var/www/vhosts/bootshaus.athen248.server4you.de/httpdocs/new/core/xpdo/om/xpdoobject.class.php : 242) PHP notice: Undefined offset: 1

So I think there`s a problem when querying the database.
        Maybe the problem is found in the PHP-Version that runs on the servers. I am currently transfering the site to another server which runs the same PHP-Version for testing-purposes.

I also tried to uninstall the gallery, reinstall it and start from vanilla, but the effect is the same. Nothing is showing up in the frontend.