We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 48 Posts
    Hi there I have gallery installed on my site with gallerific and it is all coming together really nicely now, thanks for the module. I was wondering if there is an easier way for my clients to batch upload images.

Currently the only method is to create a folder via ftp, upload the images via ftp then reference the path in the batch upload field. Is this user friendly??? My client will find it really difficult to create a folder in the right place the figure out the path etc. Plus I don;t really want to give them ftp access, everything else he can do via the manager apart from this task. Would it not be better to be able to select a folder of images from your desktop or multiple select (hold shift) images from your desktop. My client will be uploading 50+ images per album, selecting these individually is not an option...

Thanks in advance, not sure if this is an easy thing to do or if I have overlooked something in the backend.

• Yeah - might be a flash uploader would do the trick. I would be happy about that, too!
        • 44 Posts
        I would vote for http://www.plupload.com/
        Seems very well thought out. Using multiple runtimes with fallback. And has API ... etc.