We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 82 Posts
    i have had a real nightmare with this site move there’s obviously serious permissions issues going on with 123-reg and its been grief grief greif;

i have finally got the gallery component working but am having issues with the custom gallery tv now -

i click and select an image from the gallery but am just getting a broken link icon and the following errors output in chrome;

/connectors/system/contenttype.phpFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
    /connectors/system/classmap.phpFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
    /connectors/browser/directory.php?action=getList&id=/connectors&type=dirFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

also seem to get these errors too;

nikkomsgchannel/focus_change?focused=true&name=nikkonill&type=nikkonill&form=nikkonillFailed to load resource
    nikkomsgchannel/focus_change?focused=false&name=nikkonill&type=nikkonill&form=nikkonillFailed to load resource

is this still a permissions error as it was before and change all the sites permissions to 755 which sorteed in the end, tinymce and gallery now running apart from these new errors above.

any help please,

thanks.
      • 82 Posts
      i’ve re applied permissions 755 to all files in the assets folder which seems to have cleared up some of the other errors being thrown up, but still no image showing up and just broken link icon,

only the error below is being shown now... what is this and how can i rectify this situation.

nikkomsgchannel/focus_change?focused=false&name=nikkonill&type=nikkonill&form=nikkonillFailed to load resource

thanks in advance for any help.