We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 82 Posts
    ok this is really killing me now, have been working on this for 3 days and thought i had figured it and the end was in site,

ok moved my site, by doing a clean install - then installed the components within that site, then moved the database,

everything seems ok apart from the gallery component, getting serious issues i followed some of the steps below which as cleared up the .js errors that were getting thrown up in chrome developer tools,

but now am getting the following error:

Could not load controller request handler.

is the anther permission that needs to be changed somewhere? at a total loss here so any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
      • 1 Posts
      I know this is old... probably addressed elsewhere but...

Gallery keeps it’s own set of paths that are not updated when you rerun setup.

Find them in System Settings. Switch from core to gallery. That should give you a list of properties (in pre 2.0.6 I don’t think they display - not sure). The bottom section, Area: Paths, will have your old file paths. Update them and you should be good to go.

Cheers.
        • 56 Posts
        Thank you for this! I had exactly the same problem after moving my site and this fixed it perfectly. I didn’t know where to look to change the old paths, so thanks for your help!