We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 107 Posts
    I’ve created an Album in the backend Gallery Manager (Components > Gallery > Create Album)
    However, when I add an image (upload Item), the JPG sucessfully loads but I see no image displayed where I presume there should be a thumbnail. All I see is a small grey line.

When I add the thumbnail to a resource, I also see a broken image.

I am using

Modx Revo 2.0.0 rev 7212
    Gallery 1.01
    PHP 5+

When previewing a resource, if I right click on a broken image to find the absolute URL, I get

mywebsite.TLD/assets/components/gallery/connector.php?action=web/phpthumb&w=100&h=100&zc=1&far=1src=%2Fmodx_revo%2Fassets%2Fcomponents%2Fgallery%2Ffiles%2F2010%2F10%2F5_s.jpg

Dont click on that - it’s just to show you the URL.

Any help? Someone suggested changing XHTML URLS in Settings to ’NO’ but they already are.
      • 4,149 Posts
      1. Any errors in core/cache/logs/error.log?
      2. Do you have ImageMagick installed?
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 107 Posts
        Hi Shaun

I was in touch with my hosting company and they said that ImageMagick is installed and that it "can be used by calling /usr/bin
        /convert"

I’m not sure what this means.
        There are no reports in Reports > Eror Log

Any suggestions? Willing to try anything!
          • 107 Posts
          Anyone have any suggestions for this?

I’ve just upgraded to 2.0.3 and the problem persists.
          Can / should i adjust a core file to reflect the true position of ImageMagick?

Appreciate any tips
          Thanks
            • 4,149 Posts
            Can you file that as a bug at: http://bugs.modx.com/ and we’ll check it for 2.0.4?
              shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com