We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 90 Posts
    After installing gallery in MOdx Revo

I get this when trying to edit a resource in the tree:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method modManagerResponse::addLangTopic() in /var/www/clients/client3/web4/web/core/cache/elements/modplugin/10.include.cache.php on line 28

When uninstalled everyyhing works fine again.

install gives this:
    Language string not found: "gallery"
    Language string not found: "gallery.menu_desc"

Uninstall gives this:
    Finding package with signature: gallery-1.0.1-rc1
    Package found. Preparing to uninstall.
    Removed modSnippet instance with primary key 51
    Removed modCategory instance with primary key 29
    Removed modSnippet instance with primary key 50
    Removed modSnippet instance with primary key 49
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.files_path
    Package successfully uninstalled with signature: gallery-1.0.1-rc1
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.phpthumb_path
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.backend_thumb_width
    Removed modNamespace instance with primary key gallery
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.backend_thumb_height
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.phpthumb_url
    Skipping modPluginEvent object (data object does not exist and cannot be removed): Array ( [pluginid] => 0 [event] => OnDocFormPrerender )
    Removed modCategoryClosure instance with primary key Array ( [0] => 0 [1] => 29 )
    Removing files in file resolver: /var/www/clients/client3/web4/web/core/components/gallery
    Removed modPluginEvent instance with primary key Array ( [0] => 12 [1] => OnDocFormPrerender )
    Removed modPluginEvent instance with primary key Array ( [0] => 12 [1] => OnTVOutputRenderList )
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.assets_url
    Removed modChunk instance with primary key 75
    Removed modCategoryClosure instance with primary key Array ( [0] => 29 [1] => 29 )
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.backend_thumb_far
    Removed modPluginEvent instance with primary key Array ( [0] => 12 [1] => OnTVOutputRenderPropertiesList )
    Skipping modPluginEvent object (data object does not exist and cannot be removed): Array ( [pluginid] => 0 [event] => OnTVOutputRenderPropertiesList )
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.default_batch_upload_path
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.assets_path
    Removing files in file resolver: /var/www/clients/client3/web4/web/assets/components/gallery
    Removed modChunk instance with primary key 74
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.core_path
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.backend_thumb_zoomcrop
    Removed modPluginEvent instance with primary key Array ( [0] => 12 [1] => OnTVInputRenderList )
    Skipping modPluginEvent object (data object does not exist and cannot be removed): Array ( [pluginid] => 0 [event] => OnTVInputRenderList )
    Removed modPlugin instance with primary key 12
    Removed modAction instance with primary key 79
    Skipping modPluginEvent object (data object does not exist and cannot be removed): Array ( [pluginid] => 0 [event] => OnTVOutputRenderList )
    Removed modMenu instance with primary key gallery
    Removed modSystemSetting instance with primary key gallery.files_url

Sommige mensen hebben aan een half woord genoeg
      • 4,149 Posts
      You need Revo 2.0.0-pl to install the latest version of Gallery.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 90 Posts
        Is there anyway to rollback/update to the 2.0.0-pl from rc3 without losing all my snippits, chuncks,etc?
          • 4,149 Posts
          You can easily update from rc3 to pl.

See the official docs: http://rtfm.modx.com/
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
            • 90 Posts
            There’s nothing about updating from Rc3 in the files.
            i have put a clean download of 2.0.0st in a modx-2 dir in my existing root.
            when i run setup it doesn’t give me any update possibility only fresh install.

Should i just put setup in the existing root?

gr
            Hurby

• 90 Posts
              Sorry sorry sorr

simply upload the files over the existing ones, and then run setup.

completly mist it.

gr
              Hurby