We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 169 Posts
    Forget the thumbnails, once you load it up with images, that whole bar on top would be huge... I would like it to just be numbered by panel, just 1,2,3,4,.. you know?

No one has really taken any interest in this since we started posting, hehe. Like you said, maybe once it’s polished... we should also start a new posting that’s cleaned up once we have it a little more solid.

www.markojokic.com
      • 1,161 Posts
      Nice going Guys!

My path to jQuery & MaxiGallery love was littered with much testing, frustration and help from others.

Look forward to seeing more developments here...
        • 1,024 Posts
        Quote from: markoj at Oct 28, 2010, 02:45 PM

I found what it was.
        It’s still pulling the gallerypicturetpl file from the templates folder... don’t know why.

I modified that adding some lines that take care of the embedtype:

Okay that should be galleryPictureTpl, like pictureTpl etc. My install is gone again and I think I have to start from scratch, However I think I found how to set the slider id dynamicly. WIll follow your above instructions, You started with unaltered mg php files no?
          • 169 Posts
          Yes, use the original Maxigallery php files from the repository.
          I got it on my main site now:

www.markojokic.com

I just can’t get the tabs to function correctly in general, nor can I get them to display the panel number dynamically which I need instead of displaying the file name.

But really I don’t need that for my personal site, It would be an added nice flair though.
            www.markojokic.com