We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hello there!

I am a new user, and i have find this CMS in a Italian Magazine. I think that php and Ajax....together are a great couple. I have install a script. It is easy and i have seen that it’s easy to manage too....but i have a little bug when i try in back-end to add a new user or new user web. This is a return:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:\wamp\www\MODx-091a\manager\actions\dynamic\mutate_user.dynamic.action.php on line 994

I have seen the page but at line 994 the script is end :-(

What can i do?

Thank!

Dantom smiley

I use:

Php 5.1.2
    MySQL 5
    firefox 1.5 and IE 6

I try also in
    php 4.4
    MySQL5

• Garry Nutting Reply #2, 18 years ago
      Hi damtom, welcome to the community!

Onto the problem, that type of error is normally caused by a missing end brace - } - in the php file somewhere. If it’s a fresh install of MODX, you could try re-uploading the files to see if that corrects the issue as it could have been a problem in the file transfer (make sure you update as well to the recent MODx 0.9.2 release wink )

I seem to remember this problem happening to someone else on the forum but I can’t for the life of me find the original post ...

Please post back if the problems persist.

Cheers, Garry
        Garry Nutting
        Senior Developer
        MODX, LLC

Email: [email protected]
        Twitter: @garryn
        Web: modx.com
        • 2 Posts

Now it’s ok! I have a 0.9.1 and i installed the last version 0.9.2 and it’s all OK! :-D

Thank!

Dantom
          • 711 Posts
          dantom : could you change the subject of your topic to indicate that it’s resolved.

Thanks and welcome here smiley
            Sorry for my english. I'm french... My dictionary is near me, but it's only a dictionary !