We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    i installed MODx normally and everything seem normal during the process. Then the login page prompted and i entered my username and password correctly. A message showed up:
    error replacing into active users! SQL: REPLACE INTO `modx`.modx_active_users (internalKey, username, lasthit, action, id, ip) values(’1’, ’admin’, ’1145800851’, ’’, ’’, ’172.16.22.13’)
    i’m using apache 2.0.55, MySQL 5.0.18-nt, and PHP 5.1.2. in a lan. plus windows XP SP2 and IE6 + Firefox 1.5.0.2. Anyone has an idea?
      nice to meet MODx.
      • 93 Posts
      I could be wrong but I dont think MODX supports php 5 yet.
      • You are wrong. I’ve been running it with PHP5 for more than a year. wink
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 93 Posts
          Nuts! And there goes my perfect "Never Wrong" record.
          • Quote from: rocbooks at Apr 23, 2006, 02:21 PM

i installed MODx normally and everything seem normal during the process. Then the login page prompted and i entered my username and password correctly. A message showed up:
            error replacing into active users! SQL: REPLACE INTO `modx`.modx_active_users (internalKey, username, lasthit, action, id, ip) values(’1’, ’admin’, ’1145800851’, ’’, ’’, ’172.16.22.13’)
            i’m using apache 2.0.55, MySQL 5.0.18-nt, and PHP 5.1.2. in a lan. plus windows XP SP2 and IE6 + Firefox 1.5.0.2. Anyone has an idea?

This is a known issue with 0.9.1 and is fixed in a release that will be available very soon -- I’ll have to search for the thread with the solutions...but they are published here somewhere. It’s an issue with MySQL 5.0.18 BTW, not PHP 5 smiley
              • 7,075 Posts
              I have been running this version of MySQL on my local config (XAMPP 1.5.1 / WinXP) with no such problem. Anyway, something to keep in mind, nice to know...

.: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
                • 5 Posts
                how lucky... but i’m a green hand and it’s normal to have problems all the time tongue
                BTW, apart from the login error, when i open the index (http://IP/modx/) the following messeage came up:
                « MODx Parse Error »
                MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
                « `` is not numeric and may not be passed to makeUrl() »

Parser timing
                MySQL: 0.0486 s s (1 Requests)
                PHP: 0.0633 s s
                Total: 0.1119 s s
                i hope this information will make someone easier to understand and solve the problem; and me get helped grin
                  nice to meet MODx.
                • See this thread for possible solutions .... http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,2019.0.html
                    • 5 Posts
                    thanks a lot, very infomative & i’ll have a try.
                      nice to meet MODx.