We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 29 Posts
    Hi all, and sorry me punctual. In next theme - then
      • 5 Posts
      Link in the first post doesn’t work so does anyone have the zip package somewhere else I could download it? I need better upload in my maxigallery and this seems to be perfect... undecided

Thanks
        • 22 Posts
        @doze and @Addgod;

small probs with flashupload. Installed maxigallery at first on localhost, everything fine. Now moved project to live-server, and now i get a 404-Upload-Error using maxigallery width flashupload. Any suggestions to my prob??? If i use the default-upload-form, everything work fine! Strange!

I had a look at the permissions on the server and the folder "galleries" is chmod 777! don’t know what to do.

thx in advance

barneyy
          • 22 Posts
          Quote from: barneyy at Jan 17, 2011, 12:02 PM

@doze and @Addgod;

small probs with flashupload. Installed maxigallery at first on localhost, everything fine. Now moved project to live-server, and now i get a 404-Upload-Error using maxigallery width flashupload. Any suggestions to my prob??? If i use the default-upload-form, everything work fine! Strange!

I had a look at the permissions on the server and the folder "galleries" is chmod 777! don’t know what to do.

thx in advance

barneyy

Sorry dudes,

if i put document to "published" everything works fine - i was a little stupid an confused, maybe rolleyes