We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 14 Posts
    Is it possible to filter out traffic comming from a certain IP?
    It would be helpfull to be able to filter out my own visits to the site when I check it and update it.
      Regards

Kristian Nissen
    • Are you talking about for visitor logging? If so, I am not sure about currently, but in the future the stats will be greatly improved and I suspect this will be possible.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 14 Posts
        Im talking about filtering out my own IP from the stats in modx, that would be nice.
          Regards

Kristian Nissen
        • Won’t happen now, but it might very soon. smiley
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 7,075 Posts
            I think Slimstat has this feature, you might wanna check the Slimstat plugin
              .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
              • 4,213 Posts
              BBClone can do it too, there’s an information around the forum how to integrate it to your MODx installation.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
                • 7,075 Posts
                Quote from: doze at Apr 11, 2006, 04:12 PM
                BBClone can do it too, there’s an information around the forum how to integrate it to your MODx installation.

Dumb me, I failed to mention it, while I prefer BBClone to Slimstat rolleyes
                  .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
                • It’s also in SlimStats, too. tongue