We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 433 Posts
    Hi all,

I can’t seem to get the ’One thumbnail in page, but all pics in Slimbox/Lightbox v2 picture set’ tutorial from the Maxigallery wiki working.

When I try to upload, I get the following error:

« MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
    Error: chmod() [function.chmod]: No such file or directory
    Error type/ Nr.: Warning - 2
    File: /home/mysite/public_html/assets/snippets/maxigallery/maxigallery.php
    Line: 372
    Line 372 source: chmod($mg->path_to_gal.$name,0666);

Parser timing
    MySQL: 0.0090 s (17 Requests)
    PHP: 1.2734 s
    Total: 1.2824 s

The galleries folder is set to 777, so shouldn’t be a permission problem. I actually have MG in place on other areas of the site, and working fine, although in these instances, I am not using Slimbox.

Here is how I have the template variable setup on the page:

[!MaxiGallery? &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`slimbox` &order_by=`pos` &limit=`1` &galleryPictureTpl=`mgGalPicTpl` &max_thumb_size=`175 &max_pic_size=`530` &css=`assets/templates/yellow/css/blog_images.css`!]

[!MaxiGallery? &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`slimbox` &order_by=`pos` &limit=`99999` &galleryPictureTpl=`mgGalPicTplHidden`!]

Thanks
    Lee
      http://www.blend.uk.com | Web Design by Blend
      • 4,213 Posts
      Try these:

1. Try with the SVN version
      2. Set &upload_field_count=`0` to the later snippet call
      3. Do the picture management on a separate document, eg. use &manage_target in the first snippet call

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 265 Posts
        Hi
        I’m also trying for the same ’One thumbnail in page, but all pics’ call but am getting a parse error, this time it’s a mysql error. Here’s the error msg:
        « Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''1'' at line 1 »
              SQL: SELECT * FROM modx_maxigallery WHERE (gal_id='89' AND NOT hide='1') ORDER BY 'pos' DESC LIMIT 0,'1' 

And here’s the snippet calls:
        [!MaxiGallery? &display='embedded' &embedtype='slimbox' &order_by='pos' &limit='1' &galleryPictureTpl='mgGalPicTpl'!]

[!MaxiGallery? &display='embedded' &embedtype='slimbox'&order_by='pos' &limit='99999' &galleryPictureTpl='mgGalPicTplHidden'!]

These are taken verbatim from the wiki, obv minus the &manageOuterTpl=`CODE:` &manageButtonTpl=`CODE:` paramaters.
        The relevant mgGalPicTpl and mgGalPicTplHidden chunks are in place.

If it’s any help, I get the same parse error from either snippet call when in the resource individually, the only diference being ’DESC LIMIT 0,’1’ when it’s only the 1st call being made.

Here’s my server stuff:
        PHP version 5.2.13
        MySQL version 5.0.91-community

I’m running in Evo 1.0.4

Thanks in advance for any help!
        rp
          • 265 Posts
          If it’s any further help, I’m now running PHx and have set the MG calls to cached, including the parent container with the &display=`childgalleries` paramater. No joy, still getting the parse error.

Can anyone help here please?

Thanks in advance

[EDIT] I have a different MG running fine with the following bog-standard call:
          [[MaxiGallery? &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`slimbox` &max_thumb_size=`170x90` &limit=`3`]]