We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7,075 Posts
    Thanks Susan for all those example which sure would sit well in the Tips and Tricks section laugh

That’s good example of MODx power and I am taking notes here !
      .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
      • 1,495 Posts
      Considering the amount of time that I have, I’ll help some of you guys who are willing to improve the core code of MODx.

ddecjc, if you have time or willing to improve the data grid widget, here is the best place for you to look at.
      /manager/tmplvars.format.inc.php

Look in the switch statement for datagrid. You can see that the datagrid class ebing used is located on
      /manager/includes/controls/datagrid.class.php

You can modify this file or simply duplicate thos file and create your own version. If it’s better than the old one, we can submit those modification to our core code.

Thanks for all of you who are willing to help improving MODx core code.
        Wendy Novianto
        [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
        [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
        • 61 Posts
        Quote from: Djamoer at Apr 06, 2006, 05:07 PM

ddecjc, if you have time or willing to improve the data grid widget, here is the best place for you to look at.
        /manager/tmplvars.format.inc.php

Look in the switch statement for datagrid. You can see that the datagrid class ebing used is located on
        /manager/includes/controls/datagrid.class.php
        Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I’m going to have to make myself a to-do list. There are SOOO many things I’m trying to learn as I try to build my first sites with MODx. I’m not sure when I’ll get to this, but I will definitely take a look at it. Thanks.
          Dave