We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 166 Posts
    Is it possible to view 1 photo of the gallery in high res, and the other resized?

Because i have a gallery. Bu i want 1 photo of it not resized. Is this possible to change?
      • 4,213 Posts
      I’m not sure I understand what you want to achieve, but not possible I guess.. You can use the &keep_bigimg parameter to make it to keep bigger images of every picture on a gallery. Then in &max_big_size you can define the size for the big images. 0 for original size. Then in your templates, you can refer to these bigger pictures by using big_ prefix on the filename.

But do you want that in your gallery overview, one picture would be displayed bigger than the others or what. I didn’t quite understand how would you like to use this..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 166 Posts
        The thumbs stay the same size.
        But when you click on a photo. The photo is in better quality and the size is bigger than the rest.

This is because i have a wedding photo gallery. And 1 photo i want to be in higher resolution than the others.

But i have uploaded all the photo’s now. The gallery is ready to view. IF i do the parameter &keep_bigimg. And just delete 1 photo. And upload it again... it will be in the big size right? And the other stay the same?
          • 4,213 Posts
          Change the &max_pic_size parameter to a bigger size and upload the one picture again, then it will be bigger than the rest. If you want to upload smaller pictures again, change the &max_pic_size parameter back to the smaller size.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."