We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 333 Posts
    Hi, I’m using this call for a gallery: [[MaxiGallery? &lang=`it` &manager_webgroups=`Capi` &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`lightboxv2` &order_by=`filename` &pics_per_page=`10` &order_direction=`ASC` &pics_in_a_row=`3` &galleryOuterTpl=`gallery` &manage_target=`79`]]

in the galleryOuterTp I have removed the manager button so I have create another page for managing... whit this call: [[MaxiGallery? &manage_gallery=`65` &lang=`it` &manager_webgroups=`Capi` &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`lightboxv2` &order_by=`filename` &pics_per_page=`10` &order_direction=`ASC` &pics_in_a_row=`3` &is_target=`1` ]]

But it doesn’t work... I can’t see the images of my gallery but only a generic manage page
    what is wrong?
      Sorry for my bad English grin
      • 4,213 Posts
      Sorry, I did not see this post.. remove the &is_target parameter from the second call.. &is_target is only to be used on the target document when using &manage_target parameter..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 333 Posts
        It doesn’t solve
        Thanks for your help wink
          • 4,213 Posts
          I tried the following call on my install and it works fine:

[[MaxiGallery? &manage_gallery=`47` &manager_webgroups=`Capi` &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`lightboxv2` &order_by=`filename` &pics_per_page=`10` &order_direction=`ASC` &pics_in_a_row=`3`]]

Where 47 is the document id of a that document what holds the gallery that I want to manage. BTW, Looking at your first post, you can also remove the &manage_target=`79` parameter from the first snippet call, because you won’t be showing the manage button anyways..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
            • 333 Posts
            Thanks! BTW with the new beta I have solved the problem smiley