We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 126 Posts
    Still exploring Maxigallery, I happened to look at the error logs from my web server ..

There were messages of the form:

- File does not exist: ../assets/snippets/maxigallery/lightboxv2/js/controls.js

and similar for "builder.js", "dragdrop.js"

Searching on forums provides a few French language pages (about "editeur WYSIWYG") but no clues..

Is this a problem?

Gordon
      • 4,213 Posts
      First time I heard of this.. Don’t know what script is looking for the controls.js, builder.js or dragdrop.js files from that directory as there is no such files shipped with MaxiGallery. But in MODx, those files are in /manager/media/script/scriptaculous folder.. and I suspect that when quickedit and maxigallery are both running at the same time, quick edit includes it’s scriptaculous and prototype javascript libraries too and they get messed up with maxigallery javascript files.

This is one of the reasons that I should be using the scriptaculous and prototype that are shipped with modx, so there wouldn’t be double including of these scripts, but the files reside in the /manager... folder and nothing that snippet returns to the HTML source should point to that folder. So I can’t use them. They should be moved in MODx to /assets folder instead of being in the /manager folder, but I don’t think that is going to happen very soon..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."