We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 166 Posts
    I have 2 problems/questions.

I already started a topic some time ago about this problem.
    Maxigallery seems not be working perfect in IE6.

as you can see on the image, there is a giant cap at the top of the gallery.
    How to solve this problem? I heard it was a bug. And i had do to something with the container...set it to 1% or something?

my 2nd question is.
    When you use lightbox. And you have a lot of photo’s. You set the max pic on 1 page to something like 20 photo’s.
    But for example you have 40 pic > so that’s 2 pages.
    Is there a code that when you are at the end of the 20 photo’s at the 1st page, it will automaticly continue at the 2nd page?
    Now you have to close the lightbox and press next page and then view the new photo again.

• 45 Posts
      Looks like the double top padding IE bug - you can see a test case here:

The "doubled-top-padding-on-cleared-div-after-a-float" bug

... and yes - you must trigger hasLayout somehow to correct if that is the case - giving it height 1% in an IE specific stylesheet (conditional comments) should do it.
        • 166 Posts
        ah thnx man!
        the link you provided explained a lot!

Do you also have a solution for question 2?
          • 45 Posts
          Sorry I didn’t read the second part! I have been having fun with WinIE craziness over the past few days so I had been fixing problems similar to your first.

With regard to your second problem, I don’t think that Lightbox or it’s clones will get images from another page in their current state.

The way Lightbox et al. get the array of images for the preview is to search through all links on that page looking for

rel="lightbox[our_image_group]"

- it won’t search through another page.
            • 166 Posts
            too bad embarrassed :’(
            cuz its really annoying to close down the lightbox, select next page and open lightbox again.
            And some ppl dont even know there is a 2nd page becuase of this...
              • 4,213 Posts
              Slidebox gets all pictures from the gallery to it’s pictureset..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."