We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,204 Posts
    Would it be posible to have an option to crop the thumbs to a fixed with AND height so that the tumbs are all the same size so take an image and cresize the smalest side of the image and use that to crop the image to make a square this way the image is cut off. or maybe just cut out a square from the left corner of the image and use that as a thumb.

In the galley I am making its not inportent to see the whole image as thumb but it is inportent to have all thumbs square.

I know I can make the image I want to upload square but I do not want them square.

Dimmy
      follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • 26 Posts
      Yes, please. smiley
        www.waso.com
        • 4,213 Posts
        Yes, this is on the TODO list, and will be solved by starting to use phpThumb.. but if you look at the Trac, i have scheduled it for v0.6. Currently I’m implementing native modx templating and after that is done, you’ll see that v0.5. Afther that I’ll start to hammer phpThumb in, but that will definitely break backward compatibility then.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
          • 2,204 Posts
          Nice Thanks Doze you rule!!
            follow me on twitter: @dimmy01