We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 22 Posts
    I have thumbnails set to 15 per page, I have about 4 pages. When the images load in Lightboxv2 mode, I can only browse the 15 images from the current page. Is there any way to make this read every image in the gallery? Users dont seem to want to close the lightbox, then click page 2 then continue browsing.

– thankyou
      • 4,213 Posts
      Nope, slidebox uses ajax to get the image info from a separate xml file and can the go through the whole set, but lightboxv2 only processes the images that are currently visible on the site. But if you want (and can), you could edit the snippet to make links in the html source for all the pics and only thumbnails for the current page. Then lightbox v2 will show them too.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 22 Posts
        Ahh ok thanks, that sounds fair enough.. If I get time I might give the link trick a try –hoho, thanks for the info.
          • 4,213 Posts
          Btw, MaxiGallery Solo builds links to all images on the gallery to the source.. but it does not have paging.. wink

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."