We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 98 Posts
    This is an fantastic snippet. I’m using the slidebox version and loving it. Under View Source in the browser, I see that the Table class for thumbnails is called ’galleria" -- and the Table Data cells are center aligned and styled inline ’width:20%’ -- and the thumbnail links are class ’thumbnail.’

I found the style.css under slidebox and lightbox.css under lightboxv2 -- but these classes weren’t there. Is this laidout in the js or where? Where do I style the thumbnail layout? If anyone could point me in the right direction -- I’d appreciate it. Thanks!
      • 4,213 Posts
      The "galleria" and "thumbnail" classes are hardcoded in the snippet code currently, because the snippets is not templateable yet. These classes are just there ready for your own use, they aren’t used for anything by default. If you want, you can use them yourself in your css in anyway you wish.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 98 Posts
        I have been experimenting using ’galleria’ and I think I can tweak it to my needs. Great snippet, doze. Thanks for all your work on this.
          • 4,213 Posts
          Thanks for thanking! wink I appreciate it.

There’s a new version almost ready that has a templating ability, so you could change the tables to divs etc. if you want and define your own class/id names on the elements, but there is still little work to do until it can be released. The snippet has been ready for quite some time actually, but I havent’ been doing any developement on it lately, because I haven’t had any request for it.. But it will appear sometime in near future..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
            • 98 Posts
            That’s great news as I would like to drop the table for divs. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. Have a good one.