We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    This is an auto-generated support/comment thread for Gallery 2 Integration.

Use this forum to post any comments about this addition or any questions you have regarding its use.

Brief Description:
    Initial integration of gallery2 from gallery.menalto.com. Works with 2.0.4 only.
      When the last tree is cut, the last SUV built, then will we realize we can’t eat money?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi
      • 1 Posts
      Has there been an update to Gallery 2 v2.1.2?
        • 255 Posts
        Quote from: dsappana at Sep 23, 2006, 08:45 PM

Has there been an update to Gallery 2 v2.1.2?
        Same thing I’m wondering; would be very nice for sure as Gallery2 receives quite some updates (which do fix quite a lot).

Yours,
          • 198 Posts
          so has anyone tried it with 2.12? does it work?
            Pure MODx sites
            Viriko.ru & Viriko.com - Multilingual and running on 1 MODx
            • 255 Posts
            Quote from: Vait at Oct 22, 2006, 10:25 AM

so has anyone tried it with 2.12? does it work?
            Nope, wont work. I didn’t manage to downgrade from 2.12 to 2.04 either, so I just readded the photos (nothing special anyway), but besides the older version the integration works perfect for me!
              • 198 Posts
              I am working on a major site, and you know how hard is it it find quality scripts... damn... I must of tried atleast 2 dozens of bloody poll voting scripts until i found a good one, now I need a gallery which can also show latest galleries... I went thru all the pages of image galleries and didnt find the appropriate one... All day on hotscripts - what a waste of time.. guess will have to work with this gallery...
                Pure MODx sites
                Viriko.ru & Viriko.com - Multilingual and running on 1 MODx
                • 255 Posts
                Quote from: Vait at Oct 22, 2006, 01:58 PM

I am working on a major site, and you know how hard is it it find quality scripts... damn... I must of tried atleast 2 dozens of bloody poll voting scripts until i found a good one, now I need a gallery which can also show latest galleries... I went thru all the pages of image galleries and didnt find the appropriate one... All day on hotscripts - what a waste of time.. guess will have to work with this gallery...
                MODx is indeed still young and it might not always be as easy to find scripts and such as you might wish, but it’s rapidly growing wink

I’m sure Gallery 2 will aid your needs, it’s the most adult and supported gallery script available on the web right now.