We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 13 Posts
    OK, final question for today, I think.

I have installed MaxiGallery per the documentation.

Created a new document called Gallery.

Inserted the following code into the document content

The Gallery Page
    « Edit content[[MaxiGallery? &display=`embedded` &embedtype=`lightboxv2` &pics_in_a_row=`3` &max_thumb_size=`110` &max_pic_size=`0` &thumb_use_dropshadow=`1`!]

When I view the page I see the Long title as I should but then I also see the code as it was typed in the document content field.

Am I completely off base when it comes to calling a snippet? Does this have to be down in the template? If so, how do i use a single stylesheet for the site and yet only call the gallery on a particular page?

Thanks,

Andy

"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.
      • 4,213 Posts
      Look at the source of the page, I bet it has the snippet call something like this: [<!-- -->!MaxiGallery...!<!-- -->]

Those html comment tags prevent the snippet from running and they have come there if you copypasted straight from the documentation to your RTE (it preserves the underlying html code). So go and edit the page and use the "Source" button in your RTE to edit the html code and remove those comment tags from the snippet call.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 13 Posts
        Doze that was exactly what was going on. Thanks for the quick response!! grin
          "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.