We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,732 Posts
    Hi Doze,

Thanks for creating this wonderful gallery smiley I for one love the child galleries option.

Here’s what I’ve observed thus far:

1) I’ve notices that you’re using html tags(e.g. <b>text here<b>) insid the title attributes of your <a>. When viewed in IE it is rendered as title=>b>text here</b>.

2) Inside the code I see where you are using $modx->getIntTableRows() functions. These functions will be deprecated in the future. Even though they will be there for the next release I would recommend that you use the $modx->db->select function instead.

Many thanks.
      xWisdom
      www.xwisdomhtml.com
      The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
      MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.
      • 4,213 Posts
      Quote from: xwisdom at Aug 02, 2006, 02:28 PM

Thanks for creating this wonderful gallery smiley I for one love the child galleries option.
      Thanks! The childgalleries features will be extended even further in the upcoming release..

1) I’ve notices that you’re using html tags(e.g. <b>text here<b>) insid the title attributes of your <a>. When viewed in IE it is rendered as title=>b>text here</b>.
      Is this when using lightbox v2? The title attribute text is html formatted in that displaymode because it’s used in the lightbox, but I tried with IE and didn’t see this issue.. so could you tell a bit more where and when you see that?

2) Inside the code I see where you are using $modx->getIntTableRows() functions. These functions will be deprecated in the future. Even though they will be there for the next release I would recommend that you use the $modx->db->select function instead.
      The snippet is still very much work in progress and has alot code cleaning and refactoring todo. This will be totally reworked for 1.0 atleast, but for 0.9.5 I’m planning to do a interim version with some of the more extensive planned features implemented and try to clean it a bit more. The upcoming modx 0.9.5 will also offer many new things to us snippet developers to play with, so we’ll see how it effects this snippet too.. grin

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."