We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 22 Posts
    Attached are the files for brazilian portuguese language (just get rid of the .txt extension).

I would like to know if there’s any possibility to have the lightbox v2 images translated as well. Are there any PSD or editable file so I can do it?

Thanks and keep up this awsome job!
      bs.i.d..e...s....
      Brazilian Portuguese Translator
      • 4,213 Posts
      Yes, you can translate the images aswell.. There aren’t any psd’s but they are just images in a white background so they should be easy to make.. just use the existing images as a base.

I’m going to release the next version for beta testing this week hopefully and I just updated the slidebox to a newest version yesterday, It can also have next/prev images now.

There are some new lines in the language files too, and I’ll post the english ones very soon on a new thread so all translators can translate them..

It would be good if you could use htmlentities in the language file for non alpha characters. I allready broke some of the current language files in the newest codebase when I changed all files to UTF-8 encoding, they need some fixin too. But I’ll post the new base lang files soon, later today if possible.

EDIT: and thanks for the translation btw! great work! grin

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 22 Posts
        Doze, that’s really incredible news!
        I’ll update to htmlentities then once I get the new version.

About the images, you think you can possibly do a folder for each translation? I mean, with the proper sufix like you use for the files (like images_pt-br, images_en, images_fr, etc) so we can still offer the old files.

Thanks again!
          bs.i.d..e...s....
          Brazilian Portuguese Translator
          • 4,213 Posts
          Quote from: bsides at Jul 25, 2006, 06:58 AM

About the images, you think you can possibly do a folder for each translation? I mean, with the proper sufix like you use for the files (like images_pt-br, images_en, images_fr, etc) so we can still offer the old files.
          Yea, I’ll look into doing same kind of lang files to lighbox v2 what are in slidebox..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
            • 1 Posts
            It just amazing things to us after find this great post,Seriously you did amazing work,glad to learn this post in this site,thanks for the information..!!