We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 40 Posts
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « Execution of a query to the database failed - Table 'modx.modx_maxigallery' doesn't exist »
          SQL: DESC `modx`.modx_maxigallery

???

still which - instead of index.php

$link="<a href=\"index.php?id=" . $picture_target . "&gal_id=".$pageinfo['id']."&pic=" . $pic['id'] . "\">";

we can write also in such a way e.g. [~[*id*]~]:

$link="<a href=\"[~[*id*]~]?id=" . $picture_target . "&gal_id=".$pageinfo['id']."&pic=" . $pic['id'] . "\">";

• 4,213 Posts
      Quote from: Adam16 at Apr 07, 2006, 11:21 AM

MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource: modx.modx_maxigallery’ doesn’t exist
      You have to create the database table your self with phpmyadmin or something, if the database user you have in modx is not allowed to create tables.

still which - instead of index.php .. we can write also in such a way e.g. [~[*id*]~]:
      If you look my post above yours, you see that I started to make the FURL changes to it, but forgot to finish them, I’ll do the necessary changes soon. You can still use the snippet as is in the mean time.

It’s an on going project, don’t expect it to be fully polished yet wink

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 61 Posts
        Quote from: doze at Apr 07, 2006, 12:53 PM

MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource: modx.modx_maxigallery’ doesn’t exist
        You have to create the database table your self with phpmyadmin or something, if the database user you have in modx is not allowed to create tables.
        I had this same error after installing MaxiGallery. My database user has ALL PRIVILEGES, so that cannot be the reason for the error. I created the table manually, and it works fine now, but I thought you should be aware that database user priviliges is not the cause of the error (at least not the only cause).

Good work! I’m looking forward to playing with the config options to see what it can do.
          Dave