We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 31 Posts
    Has somebody an idea what went wrong or what else I could do to get the form shown up?
      • 31 Posts
      Is’nt anybody there how ever has got it running and can tell me what I need to do or what I did wrong.

Just to recapitulate what I need.
      AG works just by following the instructions BUT I also want to add descriptions for the pics but I can not get the Gallery Admin Buttons to show up. I spent a whole week or more but whatever I try it does not show up.

It is already 3 month I am working on and hope one day somebody will help me.
        • 27 Posts
        A site I did a few years ago has just changed server. Everything seems to be working as it should except for the Autogallery. When going to a page where I have the Autogallery activated I get the following error:

« MODx Parse Error »
        MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
        « Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 7 »
        SQL: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `modx_autogallery_info` ( `gallery` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET latin1 NOT NULL, `entity` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET latin1 NOT NULL, `title` TINYTEXT NULL, `description` TEXT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`gallery`,`entity`) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

I downloaded the latest version of Autogallery, but that didn't change anything.

Modx version is Evolution 1.02 Rev 6066
        MySQL version is 5.5.32-0ubuntu0.12.04.1
        PHP version is 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.7

I hope someone has got an idea of what is wrong.
          • 27 Posts
          I figured it out. I just removed TYPE=MyISAM from AutoGallery.inc.php.