i am using Modx0.9.6.1
and want to integrate it with gallery2
i download module for gallery2 and in this module i found a readme.doc in which it asking for two task
• Unip g2cms.zip into assets/modxules/gallery
• Unzip modxfix.zip to manager (snippet fix for import shared parameters)
but i am not get able to found these two zip files and
assets/modxules/gallery folder in modx installation
please help me
you must open the downloaded zip file.
Inside there are two folders.
1. copy these two folders via FTP to your MODx Directory.
2. open your website e.g. www.yousite.de/install (/index.php)
3. Run the Setup. (MODx Plugin installer)
4. copyl Gallery2 on a seperate Folder (/gallery) on your webspace.
5. publish your new gallery installation with a seperate url. e.g. gallery.yousite.de
6. open your website e.g. gallery.yousite.de and run setup.
7. Update the Config via MODx Manager -> Module -> Settings (dont know the engish description) -> Gallery
8. Set the URL path to G2 to e.g. gallery.yoursite.de
9. Set G2 path to e.g. /var/www/html/gallery/