We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 139 Posts
    Unfortunately doing this is simply beyond my programming knowledge but I wanted to at least start a thread to get thoughts from others on this notion. I know some people are pretty anti-Flash but Aviary Phoenix is a great tool (mini Flash-based Photoshop if you will) and they have an API that can be utilized (http://www.aviary.com/tools/image-editor). I saw that concrete5 is using picnik but that’s quite messy for the client. I’m mainly starting this thread to see what other people’s thoughts are regarding basic inline image editing for MODx (Evo and/or Revo). Or if this is even part of the road map?

(Moderators, please set me straight if this post belongs in another forum)

Thanks, all!
      • 3,975 Posts
      I think they have done some html5 image editor as well.

BTW thanks for initiating the discussion, lets see what people think about it.
        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
      • Hi, I see it's an old post, anyway I noticed that Mailchimp uses Aviary to modify images, ant it's really nice also for end-users!

I think that the new version is not built with Flash, so could it be somehow integrated into MODx revo?
          TilliLab | MODX Ambassador
          website