We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Everything installed OK, sort of. Got this during the connector install:

An error occured while executing a query: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ’-_site_modules WHERE name=’SMF Connector’’ at line 1An error occured while executing a query: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ’-_site_plugins WHERE name=’SMFConnect’’ at line 1An error occured while executing a query: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ’-_site_module_depobj WHERE module=’’ AND resource=’’ AND type=’30’ LIMIT 1’ at line 1
    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/modx/manager/processors/cache_sync.class.processor.php on line 107

Installed OK in MODx, but when I go to synchronize users, I get

« Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax near ’-_smf.smf_settings (variable,value) VALUES(’integrate_pre_include’,’/var/www/htm’ at line 1 »
    SQL: REPLACE INTO lakeshoreskiclub_ca_-_smf.smf_settings (variable,value) VALUES(’integrate_pre_include’,’/var/www/html/modx/assets/modules/smforum/smf.integrate.inc.php’);

I don’t know where to start...
    • Are you trying to install Revolution? If this is your first time working with MODx, I’d recommend that you use Evolution.
        • 2 Posts
        Hmmnn... back at this after having given up for a while. Anyway, it is Evolution - 1.0.0 that I installed. The install of modx went fine, it’s the SMF forum integration that’s causing the problem.

Any help is appreciated...