We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    I’m hoping to push a news post from Modx over to my Campaign Monitor template.

Does anyone have any experience with this who could point me in the right direction? Is this possible?
    • Hi Sherman. Welcome. Could you be more specific? I’m not sure I follow what you’re trying to do...
        • 3 Posts
        When I publish a new blog post from my modx site I want to push the post over to my campaign monitor template so I can send the blog post to my subscribers list. Is this possible?

• 83 Posts
          you can create a MODx template for your newsletter that includes your blog post. once you have created this document in MODx, you can give campaignmonitor the URL to that page instead of uploading an html file.
            stevesunderland.com
            GRAPHICS | INTERACTIVE | MARKETING
            xhtml + ajax + seo websites powered by modx
            • 28 Posts
            Quote from: rajfantastic at May 26, 2009, 08:12 PM

you can create a MODx template for your newsletter that includes your blog post. once you have created this document in MODx, you can give campaignmonitor the URL to that page instead of uploading an html file.

I think what sherman is asking is if there is a way to automate this process.
            So, when he posts to his blog, the message automatically would get sent out by email as well.
              Rafael
              • 3 Posts
              Yeah thanks, an automation process is exactly what im looking for.