We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 6 Posts
    Dear all,

using mxCalendar version 0.0.7.rc4:

I have 2 Manager Users: User-A and User-B who should be able to use 2 calendar instances independently.
    Means:
    If User-A wants to edit the mcCalendar, he should only be able to see his own calendar with his own "A" - entries.
    If User-B wants to edit his Calendar he should only be able to see his own calendar with his own "B" - entries.

The mxCalendar snippet is included on 2 separate pages.

The problem is:
    If User A logs in, he sees 2 instances (tabs) of mxCalendar. And both instances show all entries (all of "A" and all of "B").

My Question is:
    How can we use the mxCalendar for 2 different Manager-User?

Explaination:
    I` m working for a co-housing-project and we have several project-groups and we want to use one calendar per project independently on the same website.

Addition:
    I thought about it. So maybe it would be helpful to include the function, to recognize that a management user with his unique rights is logged in.
    At the moment the management user logs in, the calendar knows the management user and shows him the events which are defined and which he can edit.

Kind regards
    Sepppl

• currently mxCalendar does not support that type of distinction on the Manager users, only events for the Web User Group. However with some relatively minor tweaks it could be extended to the manager users as well.

what’s your timeline?

cheers
        Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
        Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.
        • 6 Posts
        Thanks for your answer,

we are currently using Group-Office to manage multiple Calendars
        (www.group-office.com).
        So we have a solution for now.
        But we are no that happy about that. We are seeking a solution for a closed user-group.

So we are in grateful advance for your enhanced solution.
        Thank you very much for your great work.

Regards
        Sepppl