We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    Hi,

I’m struggling with this Kalender snippet, but cannot get it to produce the correct result. Actually - it shows med the code in the snippet rather than rendering the calendar.

See pic - the output is the code.

I’ve read the thread and noted that others have seen this before, but not really gotten any clear answer.

Thanks in advance for help!
    • Quote from: smf at Oct 28, 2009, 11:27 PM

I’m struggling with this Kalender snippet, but cannot get it to produce the correct result. Actually - it shows med the code in the snippet rather than rendering the calendar.
      This is likely because the snippet contains short PHP tags, e.g. <? vs. <?php and you probably have short tags disabled in your PHP configuration. However, 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 do not support embedded php tags in a Snippet at the moment, though this does work prior to 1.0.1 and will work again in 1.0.3.
        • 9 Posts
        Hi guys, I have a problem with Kalender. When I publish a documento on any wednesday or saturday, the page that contains Kalender becomes blank. I don’t have any error in php log. What can I do?
          • 16 Posts
          Just a quickie, can someone maybe help me with this:

Everything works perfectly for me, but tbh, I had to change some parts of the PHP, otherwise it doesn’t work that could be why loads of people are getting errors, happened to my mate as well, if you want me to paste the code so you can copy it straight in I will.

Now my problem: Jump_over, so switching to say december for example, image is uploaded, comes up invisible...got a friend to test it as well, same for him. Its still there, and you can still click it and it pops up the months menu, but for some reason invisible, example:

http://www.jlstickets.co.uk/modx/index.php?id=11&mo=12&yr=2009

Thanks!
          • HI!

Can someone tell me could "Kalender" be modified to something like described in this post here: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php?topic=57793.0

P.S. why duplicate already stored doc’s.. it would be nice if I could just add custom TV something like "Display in Kalender? - Yes/No"
              BASE - Web Design Studio
              MODX Ambassador

Website