We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 217 Posts
    Hi All,

So I’ve got Shopkeeper working, now I need to sort out payment gateways. To be honest, I don’t know what I’m doing.

I would like to set up the site so that it accepts all cards. Presumably I need to set up an account with a payment gateway (authorize.net?) and then I need to customise the eForm so that it calls my new gateway with the information collected with the Shopkeeper snippet.

Has anyone done this before? Or can anyone nudge me in the right direction? smiley
      • 147 Posts
      Hey,

I try to get PayPal working on Shopkeeper at the moment. MattC has instructions here http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,36885.40.html but I need to get it working without webuser loged in.

Kaspar
        • 654 Posts
        Kasper:
        Did you ever get Shopkeeper working without a webuser logged in? The more I dug into it, the more it seemed that the cart needed to be able to put data into and get data from a table, all based on a user id.

If you did get it working and can detail the changes you made, that would be very helpful.
        Thanks,
        MattC
          • 147 Posts
          Hey,

I never even give a try to make shopkeeper to work WITH webuser logged in. I didn’t do any modifications to get it working. Just followed documentation of Shopkeeper and got it working. You can add Skype username: e-stonia.co.uk and we can arrange Skype call with TeamViewer so you can have a look into backend from my computer and ask questions same time (unfortunately I’m not authorised to give password to anyone as it’s my customer’s website).

Regards,

Kaspar
            • 37 Posts
            Hey Kaspar,
            Did you ever get Paypal working as a payment gateway for Shopkeeper ?

I need an e-commerce solution for modx revolution. I have got Shopkeeper working locally but as far as enabling paypal I don't know where to start. Maybe you can give me some tips if you have done this already ?

Thanks !
            Robin