We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    Hi all

Can someone please point me in the right direction about how to configure treasureChest. I have a small website that needs a small shopping cart and treasureChest sounds ideal.

I have already installed it but the directions on how to get it up and running are dire. It’s not very informative, especially to a dimwit like myself shocked)

Please HELPPpppppp......!
      • 9 Posts
      Quote from: neilp at Sep 11, 2009, 09:53 PM

Hi all

Can someone please point me in the right direction about how to configure treasureChest. I have a small website that needs a small shopping cart and treasureChest sounds ideal.

I have already installed it but the directions on how to get it up and running are dire. It’s not very informative, especially to a dimwit like myself shocked)

Please HELPPpppppp......!

Anyone...? embarrassed
      • Treasure Chest really isn’t being developed or maintained any more, so unfortunately I think you’ll be on your own on this one.
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 9 Posts
          I guessed as much! It’s a shame because it looked ideal. If i was a little more experienced in php i would take over the development as modx will be a perfect CMS with something like TC!

Cheers Ryan