We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 130 Posts
    So I downloaded the latest version of KiwiCommerce from the Google code page.

And I’m getting this warning during install:

Warning: file_get_contents(other/htmlsnippets/html.image.tpl) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/66374/domains/sbgroovygrooms.com/html/kiwee-install/install/installprocessor.php on line 366

UPDATE: I fixed the issue after reading the issue log on the google code site. The install script is looking for .../html.image.tpl The file has a capital I in it and after renaming to match no errors were encountered however I am still getting the error in Manager.

The rest of the install goes great but when I login into manager I get the following errors on an KC page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or ’}’ in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/66374/domains/sbgroovygrooms.com/html/assets/snippets/shoppingCart/kiwee.class.php on line 33

UPDATE: It turns out the my site was set to use PHP4 not 5. After switching PHP5 on I’m getting fatal errors such as the ones in this post:
    http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,34963.0.html

Can anyone help me out on this?

Ok sorry for all the randomness but hopefully this will help others.

I finally cleared up the fatal error call with the getChunk function as described in the linked post. The gDiscountTxpl chunk was never created. After finding that file in the original download and manually creating that chunk I no longer receive the error and it seems I can do stuff....still don’t know what to do with all this but that’s coming.

I am still getting header errors however. Does anyone know if this is fatal or will interfere with normal operation of KiwiCommerce? Much appreciation with the patience as I work through this.
      I twitch because I care....and drink too much coffee.