We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 107 Posts
    Hi, Im trying to develop a way to add a discount based on order quantity for threasure chest. I love Treasure chest. For just a few products it is not doubt the best solution.

In its most basic use Id like to add a discount based on quantity of item being odered.

Im wondering if this is something one can develop into modx, or is this is an option we can maybe have paypal figure out instead.
    par example:
    The goal would be to reduce the product price if over 10 items are ordered, reduce the price even more if 20 item items are ordered ..etc.etc

Any suggestions on where to start on this would be greatly appreciated.

Right now my only solution I can think of is to offer that amount of items as a separate product. Which I think can get confusing.

Thanks so much for any advice in this area, and if treasure chest 2 is still in dev. I hope shipping variables get factored in.

-My kudos to scotty and all who have contributed on this beautiful module, it still is very promising!
      • 2,204 Posts
      I love to see that in treasurechest as well
        follow me on twitter: @dimmy01