We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • If you’ve seen any of my postings on the Forums, it will come as no surprise to you I like Foxy Cart a lot. It’s such an easy to integrate Ecommerce option and it’s constantly being updated and improved. Since I really like MODx so much as well, I’m starting a series of video screencast of how to integrate Foxy Cart into MODx. I’ll try to add more advance features as I do more screencast. My goal is to produce 1 a week (fingers crossed).

Here’s the first (I welcome any of your comments and input):

http://my619.com/foxy-cart-modx-tutorial-1
      Precision Web Development ... SmashStack.com
      • 1,390 Posts
      Flinx,

Well done! Although I have never had the need to use Foxy Cart I must say that this was a very clear, straightforward tutorial. It is informative and straight to the point. On the flip side....I don’t know what screen capture software you used but would it be possible to zoom in slightly? I found some things tiny/hard to read/see, e.g. the foxy cart form code, etc.

Looking forward to the next tuts. Good job!

cheers/k
      • Hey kongondo,

Thnx for the compliment. Funny you mentioned about zooming in on the video. Brett over at Foxy Cart asked if I could do the same thing. I used Screenflow so it allows you to go back later and modify the source video which I better do. I’ll try to do this soon and get the next screencast out next week. I’m going to do one on setting up drop down option boxes for products.
          Precision Web Development ... SmashStack.com
          • 1,390 Posts
          Nice one, thx.

/k