We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 429 Posts
    Hi,

I have installed Treasure Chest on a test site held on my local server.

I have greated a product, but this product will come in 4 different sizes and 4 different colors. How do I add these options to treasurechest?

Thanks
      • 463 Posts
      When you create / edit a product - straight under the product image you have the ability to add 2 kinds of selectors - perfect for what you need.

Just give each selector a name and add the code in <option value> tags as you would in a normal form.
        Web site design in Nottingham UK by Chris Fickling http://www.chrisficklingdesign.co.uk
        • 429 Posts
        Quote from: chrisandy at Apr 30, 2009, 12:47 PM

When you create / edit a product - straight under the product image you have the ability to add 2 kinds of selectors - perfect for what you need.

Just give each selector a name and add the code in <option value> tags as you would in a normal form.

I was worried I could only have two options.

Is there away to make these option available before you add to cart?

At the moment they only appear once I add the product and view the cart.
          • 429 Posts
          Additionally, how do I go about adding multiple product images?
            • 463 Posts
            Sorry but I’ve never actually used the options but I think there are other threads discussing this.

I don’t think there is a way of adding more images unless you actually add them ’manually’ into your product page.
              Web site design in Nottingham UK by Chris Fickling http://www.chrisficklingdesign.co.uk
              • 429 Posts
              Any one? I’ve searched and searched and not found an answer on product options and costs.

I’ll forget the multiple images, as long as i can have different product option costs that carry through to checkout.
                • 173 Posts
                Actually, I’m looking for the same thing. I need to select a shipping cost based on location and then proceed to check-out. Is this possible in TC?
                Thanks
                  • 429 Posts
                  Quote from: echaland at May 06, 2009, 09:13 PM

Actually, I’m looking for the same thing. I need to select a shipping cost based on location and then proceed to check-out. Is this possible in TC?
                  Thanks

From my reading around - and i’ve probably read most of the TC threads, you cannot have multiple shipping costs, it is impossible.

My issues are:

1) I have 1 product with 4 colours and 4 sizes
                  2) Each of these products has a different cost

• 429 Posts
                    I’ve made quite a bit of progress on this but I really need the two product options of colour and size (larger sizes cost more) to carry over into paypal.

At the moment when checking out and entering paypal the options for Size and Colour are blank

Someone? Please?