We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 181 Posts
    Hey Guys,

I have tried to install KiweeCommerce.

Here are some of the errors I get after hitting Install Now:

Warning: fopen(manager/frames/menu.php)

If I look in the install folder there is no menu.php is there something wrong with my install?

I also get these kinds of errors:
    public_html/manager/actions/ajaxprocs: ERROR (Check permissions)
    If I look in the install the folder is there and I even tried making its permissions 777 but it still shows this error?

Any ideas!
      • 181 Posts
      Okay I manually copied over the files into the correct folders.

And it gets rid of all of the errors except for a massive list of these:

assets/templates/kiwee/css/: ERROR COPYING:
      /home/lightingw1/domains/lightingwholesale.com.au/public_html/kiwee-install/assets/templates/kiwee/css/global.css to /home/lightingw1/domains/lightingwholesale.com.au/public_html/assets/templates/kiwee/css/global.css
      /home/lightingw1/domains/lightingwholesale.com.au/public_html/kiwee-install/assets/templates/kiwee/css/eCart.css to /home/lightingw1/domains/lightingwholesale.com.au/public_html/assets/templates/kiwee/css/eCart.css

I copied all of these over manually as well.

If I login I can see the new pages that it has added for the products and shopping cart, but I cant see the module, like in the instructions pdf.

Anyone have any tips on how to fix this install?

Maybe its a folder that I need to change the permissions on?
        • 4,205 Posts
        I am not sure KiWee is an active/supported project?
          [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
          Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
          • 181 Posts
          No worries I am using TreasureChest now.