We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 24 Posts
    Hi

Just a quick question which will save me some time... Is it possible to configure Treasure Chest to just send an email to the vendor regarding which items the customer has ordered?

Thanks
      • 71 Posts
      I just started a new thread with that exact question! Very interested in knowing if there is any solutions out there...
        • 5 Posts
        Quote from: global_1981 at May 11, 2009, 04:37 AM

I just started a new thread with that exact question! Very interested in knowing if there is any solutions out there...

I think it’s possible , but haven’t try it so far. Anyway , I’m facing the same problem , so I’ll do it within a couple of days and post the result. But here are my thoughts. If you edit the treasurechest.class.php , on the line 238 , you can find the following code :
        $paypal = '<div id="checkoutForm"><form id="paypal" name="paypal" action="https://www'.$paypal_sb.'.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post" />

this is the opening tag for the checkout form and you can change the value of the action attribute so you can point to your own script that sends an email.
          • 71 Posts
          Thanks heaps amrasel! Does sound promising I have a project coming up that I’ll like to implement it on so I will get some time soon to look into as well. Really looking forward to hearing what results you came up with!