We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 208 Posts
    I am sure this is going to be one of them questions where I embarrass myself of the stupidity once I get the answer but here goes.

I have uploaded Treasure chest run though the installer no problems under the module can see the cart have have added a new product no problem, however I cant get the connection between the items you see in this section of the cart and how you display them on the site.

On the 1st container document I have added this [!TreasureChest? &service=`cart`!] Now this is where the documentation I have been looking at stops, a search of the forums show people using ditto, but to do this I would have to set up a template variable for all the fields in the cart but unless I enter then direct into that page no data will show.

Anyway hopefully by now someone will see my confusion how do I tie the cart product entry page and the site docs.

Thanks Ian huh
      • 388 Posts
      Ian

I got stuck on this too. Finally put all the pieces together. Here are my notes for what they’re worth.

http://www.terrybarthdesign.com/terrys-notes-on-treasure-chest-11_08_08

Terry
        www.terrybarthdesign.com
        • 208 Posts
        Hello Terry

Yes in fact yesterday I downloaded the document you kindly uploaded and although I have not had much time to study it from the quick glance I did give it things already seem clearer so hopefully all will go a little smoother many thanks for sharing the info.

Regards

Ian
          • 388 Posts
          Glad I could help.
            www.terrybarthdesign.com