We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,717 Posts
    And try with the last AjaxSearch 1.9.1 release. Some issues related to FURL have been corrected.
      • 7 Posts

Snippet used in the result page
      [!AjaxSearch? &showInputForm=`0` &ajaxSearch=`0` &parents=`51`!]

Snippet call
      [!AjaxSearch? ajaxSearch=`1` &landingPage=`8` &moreResultsPage=`8` &showMoreResults=`8` &addJscript=`0` &extract=`0` &AS_showResults=`0` &language=`francais`!]

I’m already using the 1.9.1

Thx
      Etienne
        • 7 Posts
        The search was working correctly before I upgraded. I was on ajaxsearch 1.8.2 and modx 1.0.2
          • 1,717 Posts
          It seems that the release used on http://www.luzdesign.ca/modx/fr/accueil.html
          is the release 1.9.0., not the 1.9.1
          You can easily check this by looking at the source code:
          <!-- start AjaxSearch header -->
          <script type="text/javascript">
          //<![CDATA[
          asvar=new Array();asvar[0]='{"vsn":"1.9.0","adv":"oneword","sub":"","bxt":"Saisissez votre recherche ici...","cfg":"&language=`francais` &extract=`0` &landingPage=`8` &moreResultsPage=`8` &addJscript=`0` "}';
          //]]>
          </script>
          <!-- end AjaxSearch header -->

• 7 Posts
            Hi,
            thx for all your effort. The only thinbg i had forgot when upgrading from 1.9 to 1.9.1 was to chnage the code in the snippet in the manager. Now I only got to change some of the parameter for the search area and it will work.

Your effort was really appreciated.
            Merci beaucoup pour ton travail en ce beau dimanche.
            Etienne
              • 1 Posts
              hi I implemented ajax search in my site but it is not working properly
              It gives error At least 3 characters are required for your search term while i enter more than 3 character including space
              Plz help me someone