We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 203 Posts
    Is it possible to use the widgets of the TVs in my module? I would like to use a rich edit and a date/time picker.

Thanks in advance,
    Blaise
      Blaise Bernier

www.medialdesign.com - Solutions for small business, hosting, design and more!
      • 1,495 Posts
      You can check my implementation on Newsletter snippet for implementing RTE, or you can check newspubsliher.As far as DatePicker, I would suggest you to look for jscalendar from dynarch.
        Wendy Novianto
        [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
        [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
        • 203 Posts
        In a snippet it should not be a problem, but i need it inside the manager.
          Blaise Bernier

www.medialdesign.com - Solutions for small business, hosting, design and more!
          • 1,495 Posts
          Then you can check the files on manager/actions folder, that’s the place to look for all the manager functionality on it.
            Wendy Novianto
            [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
            [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
          • Hi Blaise,

I may be missing the point but most RTEs offer easy ways of integrating the editor direct into a page (which, in essence, your module is). For instance, an example of how the FCK Editor could be integrated by using text area replacement is here: http://fckeditor.wikiwikiweb.de/Developer’s_Guide/Integration/Javascript

I’m not sure if you need to even think about using TV Widgets for a module, depends on the functionality you’re trying to achieve in the module I suppose.

Hope that helps, Garry
              Garry Nutting
              Senior Developer
              MODX, LLC

Email: [email protected]
              Twitter: @garryn
              Web: modx.com