We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 27 Posts
    Hello everyone,

a new issue in AjaxSearch: I get a resultpage of a searched-word. The searched-words are highlighted.
    OK. After I click on a link, I expected, that on the page the searched-words are also highlighted.
    But they aren’t highlighted. The problem is, that the plugin "Search Highlighting" has the following line:

$body = explode("<body>", $output); // break out the head
    $output = implode("<body>", $body);

But my body-tag is <body onload="loadImages()">. This can the explode-command not find - the
    array body[1] is empty. I changed the line to

$body = explode("<body", $output); // break out the head
    $output = implode("<body", $body);

• 616 Posts
      Hello
      I’ve got a quick question for you guys.

I’ve a language TV that’s inherited from the language main container – since I’m unable to limit the search to a specific language folder, I was wondering how I could add the value of the language TV e.g. to the document link on the result page. So on my result page, I would have something like this:

[DE] link to document….. search extract

[EN] link to document…..search extract

[DE] link to document….. search extract

[EN] link to document….. search extract

Thank you in advance for your help.

• 242 Posts
        Hello Guys,

i don’t know if the issue already exists. I cant not find it. so i post it.

The Snippet destroy links if the searcterm is a part of it.

href="/this_<span class="ajaxSearch_highlight ajaxSearch_highlight1">searchterm</span>_is_a_part_of_the_link/document.html"

Thank you.

tschüß, Stefan