We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 168 Posts
    these are my calls:
    [[!SimpleSearchForm? &landing=`10` &method=`GET`]]

[[!SimpleSearch? &perPage=`5` &highlightTag=`strong`]]

when you search, the initial 5 results come up just fine, but then when you click any of the pagination links you get an error:
    There were no search results. Please try using more general terms to get more results.
    the initial search lands on: /search-results.html?search=lorem&id=10
    the pagination links to go (for example the "2" link): /search-results.html?sisea_offset=5&search=lorem

i’ve tried manually altering the "sisea_offset" get variable and results come up if i change it to 1, 2, 3 or 5... 0 or anything 5 and above cause that error. if i do sisea_offeset=1 the results start on 2, if i do sisea_offeset=2 the results start on 3...

any insight? this is my first time using the snippet, and other than the pagination issue i’m liking it very much.
      • 49 Posts
      I just noticed I’m having the same issue, it worked fine before the update to 2.0.8 (although this might be a coincidence, it’s the only change I’m aware of)
        • 168 Posts
        this is my first time using the script, but it is also on 2.0.8 (fresh install, not update).
          • 168 Posts
          problem fixed by applying a new update for simpleSearch. thanks!