We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 36 Posts
    I currently run 2 contexts in modx 2.0.4 with the latest SimpleSearch (1.1.1-pl)

And for some reason the placeholder of SimpleSearch wont change to its ’cultureKey’.
    While others snippets (ex.FormIt) do change to its cultureKey.

The only lexicon tag that does change language is [[!%sisea.result_pages? &namespace=`sisea` &topic=`default`]]

Anybody have a clue whats going on? (p.s. I cleared my cache and flushed sessions multiple times)

Also I putted [[++cultureKey]] in my container to see if the cultureKey was found and it echo the right country code (i.e. nl or en)

Lexicons Settings:
    Lexicon (en) 
    sisea.results_found = [[+count]] Results found for "[[+text]]"

Lexicon (nl) 
    sisea.results_found = [[+count]] resultaten voor "[[+text]]"

Container.tpl
    	<div class="sisea-results">[[+resultInfo]]</div>
    	<div class="sisea-right"><div class="sisea-paging"><span class="sisea-result-pages">[[!%sisea.result_pages? &namespace=`sisea` &topic=`default`]]</span>[[+paging]]</div></div>
    	<div class="sisea-results-list">
    		[[+results]]
    	</div>
    	<div class="sisea-results">[[+resultInfo]]</div>
    	<div class="sisea-right"><div class="sisea-paging"><span class="sisea-result-pages">[[!%sisea.result_pages? &namespace=`sisea` &topic=`default`]]</span>[[+paging]]</div></div>
      Jack of all Trades and Proud Honda Zoomer owner. Also available on twitter.
      • 36 Posts
      This was driving me nuts, my website was almost done except this problem.

So therefor I did a dirty fix.

1. Open ’/core/components/simplesearch/model/simplesearch/simplesearch.class.php’
      2. Goto line 49 and change:
      $this->modx->lexicon->load('sisea:default');

Into:
      $lang = $this->modx->getOption('cultureKey',false,'en');
      $this->modx->lexicon->load($lang.':sisea:default');

Save/Upload it and the placeholders are in their language.
        • 36 Posts
        Is the following bug (which is getting fixed in MODx 2.0.5) the source of this problem?

- [#2542] Fixed hardcoded language lexicon load reference in policy/get processor