We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 8 Posts
    Have tried that a couple of times. Tried it again though just to be sure and double checked it but definately no extra tag sneaking in... any other ideas?
      • 786 Posts
      try reseting the cache, see if that clears it up. Is this a live site where I can take a look at it?
        • 8 Posts
        Reset the cache still no joy. Site can be found at http://www.rentinginbristol.co.uk/index.php?id=1

Click on the ’getting help’ link at in the nav to go to the default template which is what im using to test the search at the moment.

Thanks for your help..
          • 786 Posts
          if you want, send me a pm with a manager login and maybe I can find the problem, not sure what is going on just looking at that.
            • 354 Posts
            Quote from: mrjenks at Feb 21, 2007, 10:45 AM

[...]
            Im surprised there is no one else asking for help on the same problem.
            [...]
            I have been bugging some people on the #modx irc channel instead with the same question some time ago smiley
            Back then searching tvs was not supported for fsf and neither for ajaxsearch. Glad you brought it up once more, since it made me read heliotrope’s reply about the tv searching feature being added to ajaxsearch smiley
              • 8 Posts
              Thanks for offering to look at it KyleJ...i dont have messenger at the moment but have emailed you the login details if you get a spare minute to have a look. ;-)
                • 786 Posts
                error was being caused because opening and closing php tags were included in the snippet and he was running MODx v0.9.2.2