We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 37 Posts
    This is an auto-generated support/comment thread for HyperStabilo.

Use this forum to post any comments about this addition or any questions you have regarding its use.

Brief Description:
    HyperStabilo detects when a search is done (MODx search or search from any search engine) and highlights the search terms to improve the results readability.
      • 7,075 Posts
      Just curious there Benjamin : How does it differ from the Highlight search terms plugin ?
        .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • 37 Posts
        In fact, they are both built on the same idea, but HyperStabilo works with most external search engines too.
        It works natively with FlexSearchForm (with "FSF_search" parameter) and HyperFlexSearchForm.
        The search terms are parsed even when they are between quotes (HyperFlexSearchForm functionality).
        • Hey Benjamin, very cool idea, but I think I’m missing something. What’s it take to get this to work with the search form in the latest public RC?
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 37 Posts
            There was only one case where the highlighting didn’t work, it was with links clicked on the first page in the results.
            Because when you browse from pages to pages, an additional "FSF_search" parameter is added in the url.

Now, the problem has been solved so it would work fine everywhere.

Thanks for your interest.

Get the new release (r2)

mod: fixed the url
              • 7,075 Posts
              Thanks Benjamin for the info, I’ll make sure to try this one out I like the idea smiley
                .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id