We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 91 Posts
    Just downloaded and installed Revo 2.1.2 and discovered that the links created by tagLister and toLinks no longer work. They are created, and look OK (as far as my memory goes), but don’t work as they did.

I have two comparison sites - one monolingual, one multilingual using Babel. The second of these is the one I’ve upgraded to 2.1.2. In the multilingual site absolute paths have been turned on, so the path to the destination page looks different. The tags part of it is identical between the two sites.

Just a heads-up: has anyone else noticed this? Is it a bug? Is it because these add-ons are necessarily out of step?
      MODX Revolution 2.6.5-pl (traditional)

Hosted on MODX Cloud

• 91 Posts
      I’ve just reviewed my snippet and snippet-within-chunk calls looking for cached-within-uncached constructs - and it looks OK.

I noticed however that the French side of the site still works - only the English side seems to have been affected by the upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2

Perhaps a Babel issue? Contexts? I will continue to investigate.

[Solved] Found it - nested and cached within uncached it was. Worked in 2.1.1, but error revealed in 2.1.2
        MODX Revolution 2.6.5-pl (traditional)

Hosted on MODX Cloud